Thursday, July 09, 2015

Surf it All ! Surf it Fast!


Your smart phone is an integral part of your life today. You can’t survive a day without it unless you really want to prove a point. Every day a new phone is out in market which claims better performance and mind blowing features. Just to be fair to them, some of them do have great specifications and great features.

But problem is that most of us, if not all, bought our smart phones, as it seems, a little early in the timeline of smart phone evolution i.e. approximately a year back or a little more. All this development in smart phone industry has made our phones like Amitabh Bachchan from the movie “Pa”. They are not all that old but they appear and function like one.

When I bought my phone 1 GB RAM was fantastic and dual core processors were thing of the time. Apps were light and the default browser was able to get anything rendered on our screen even on 2G. OK, that is an exaggeration. However, if you remember that time (around 2013) we were happy with simpler things.

Now APPs are heavy and they are countless to say the least. Last week I had to get rid of my facebook and messenger both apps. They were beating the living out of my phone. My browser was hanging, my phone was dying more often than not and problems were countless. Many times I felt like throwing away my phone and getting a new one but then I remembered all the EMIs I had paid for this one, so decided to keep it for another year and get rid of all, I mean all, heavy apps.

Now, that is something which is not good. What’s the point of a smart phone which is a thing of past and does not have half of the things that save you money, time and hassle. Most importantly get you information fast and are reliable.

Then a day came, I had to disable my full fledged browser and go back to the default one. It has been doing the job but I am used to better things in life. As they say necessity is mother of inventions. It made me search for better options, if not really invent them.

US browser (http://www.ucweb.com/) may just be the answer to all our problems. It is fast, it is light, it saves data in browsing and it is available on your Google Play Store for free. Yuvraj Singh, our beloved cricketer is promoting this browser. You can watch him talking about the features of this browser in the following video.


At the time of any cricket series, we all want to keep ourselves updated on scores and commentaries. So many times our slow networks do not allow us the seamless connectivity that we desire. UBC Browser comes with a built-in UC Cricket feature which is one stop shop for all your cricket related information needs. You can get all that in just one click.

So here is what I recommend, keep your old browser for now, download UC browser and try it out.


No comments: