Thursday, May 07, 2015

Kapil Dev and #EkNayiLeague


Kapil Dev’s Ek Nayi League. What is this #EkNayiLeague ?  In all the videos Kapi Dev is saying “DIl se khela to Hit Wicket” which means that “If you played with heart, you would definitely fail”. How is that possible?  It is possible only if your mind is more important for this game than your heart. You would need to apply your brains to play in this league.

My best guess is it that it is going to be an online cricket strategy game. Where you would create teams, buy and sell players, manage and coach your team to win matches to go on and win top honours.

In one the videos he talks about players making a lot of money, which makes him happy. I am excited about a possibility that this league would offer players an opportunity to win a lot of money.

In another video he talks about girls and sports for them in India. This is one field where we really need to do better that too when we have really great talent in India. Sania and Saina are making us proud along with many other stars in various other sports. I think there is definitely going to be something for girls in this league. A team comprising both male and female players or is it going to be male and female both competing with their grey matter in strategy to win this league?

In videos Kapil Dev has talked about many celebrities as well. I wonder where they fit in? Would they be part of teams, sponsors of teams or owners of team? There is a lot of excitement around it. I see on twitter that many lucky fans are getting to meet Kapil. It is just great. It is a great way to promote a sport in country and provide an level playing field to everyone.

After going in the direction that it is definitely going to be an online strategy game based on cricket, now I am getting many other thoughts. I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with tennis. He talks about Sania Mirza. I wonder why that is.

No matter what it is now, there is a lot of suspense around it. I am very curious to find out. I wish if there was any way to find this out right now. I have already combed internet via Google search results but no luck.

Kapil Dev is an icon and I am sure whatever he is bringing out is going to be phenomenal and it would benefit all sports lovers and his crazy fans. I, for one, am looking forward to play in this #EkNayiLeague. (http://www.eknayileague.com/) .

Wait, I have another guess, oh no I have got many. Waiting for the secret to reveal itself.
 

No comments: